Leelou Blogs

Friday, February 10, 2012

Which path do we follow?

Uhhhhhh, it's just one of those days. Well... maybe weeks. Joel and I have been really working on what it is we want for our family. Obviously, we want our entire family to be together for an eternity. But how do we prepare for that? It's been hard to make the decision and know at that time that it is the right one.
So, comes our newest challenge. What are we going to do with our careers? Do we stay in St Regis and know we won't excell anymore than what we have? Do we move to a big city and start over from scratch? Do we keep the house or sell? What is it that we are meant to do.
I have to say, I am so thankful for Heavenly Father and the ability to lay it all before him in prayer and journaling. I think I've filled over 100 pages within just the last few weeks with ideas and strategies as to how our lives will take course - AND HOPEFULLY SUCCEED!
Joel & I have decided we are both going to go into nursing. We are looking for associate programs and then work towards getting our bachelors. We've come to realize we need to do it this way so we can get our licenses and get to work to keep our income steady. But what do we do from this decision?
I guess we continue our prayers and working hard, resource, etc. I know Heavenly Father will answer our prayers when he feels it is time. Until then.......
Do we put Eden back in public school? I've so enjoyed this year of homeschooling and know we have formed a much stronger bond and both mom/son and teacher/student. He is so excited to attend class everyday. I don't want him to lose that feeling and education. The 1:1 has been so great for him and given him the opportunity to build on his education.

No comments:

Post a Comment