Leelou Blogs

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Our Meeting

Well, it was another great weekend in Missoula. We were able to attend our stake conference. Saturday was filled with a lot of convert testimonies. I really enjoyed this and the conference last fall was the same thing. I came out with a great view of the Gospel to add to my testimony.


After conference, we met with President Tree. Yep, the Stake President. We had an appt to meet with him the week before but he got super busy and we had to reschedule. So, we had our meeting and discussed our temple sealing! How exciting, right?!?! President Tree is in complete agreement of our sealing and is recommending us!


I don't think there are words to neccessarily describe the excitement of knowing you will be sealing to your companion for eternity.


I sure love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment