Leelou Blogs

Saturday, March 24, 2012

~*Lovely*Saturday*~

{I LOVE SATURDAYS}

Can't say enough about them! It's so nice to just have a relaxing day at home and not have any week long commitments anymore.

Our usual Saturday:

  1. Wake up & visit with my hubby (He works night shift).
  2. Lead Eden in his chores - Laundry pickup, feed dogs, garbage, make bed, brush teeth, etc.
  3. Breakfast Pancake Party - yep, every Saturday!
  4. Play imaginary ninjas or police officer.
  5. Clean up the house for for Sunday.
  6. Make Lunch.
  7. Prepare & study our lessons for sunday school, primary & rs/priesthood the following day.
  8. Eden picks a flick for family movie night!
  9. 30 minutes of reading for Eden.
  10. Clean house for a lady that has hired my assistance.
  11. Water my indoor plants. Prepare outside soil for planting.
  12. Make Dinner - usually pizza, tacos, burgers, etc. - We lay a blanket out downstairs and enjoy dinner with a movie every Saturday.
  13. Bath/Shower.
  14. Family Scripture study/prayer.
  15. Bed!

Wow, it's amazing how I said before that I don't have a committed schedule for Saturday. I guess I fibbed! It's amazing all the "little" things we do and I never realized it before.

Well, here is to a productive day!

No comments:

Post a Comment